Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

domingo, 26 de diciembre de 2010

Cosplay info

Cuando expliqué el cosplay de Rin, llegué a la conclusión de que ciertas cosas las iba a explicar fuera, para poder explicarlo mejor... Entendamos que son cosas que se aplican a todos los cosplays.
1-Búsqueda de pelucas y cómo ponerse la wig-cap (ya sé, lo expliqué donde Rin, pero mejor si lo pongo fuera también)
2-Buscar lentillas (?) si se necesita. Siempre es mejor cuando el personaje tiene los ojos como tú, pero no suele ser el caso... xD Este ya ha sido explicado o_<* Miradlo en 'datos-info', en 'cosplay' o en 'sewing-cosiendo'.
3-Búsqueda de telas.
4-Utensilios de costura (y nociones) puede que lo separe, según el espacio que me ocupe.
5-Fotos de los cosplays que he hecho (;_; aún he de hacerlas... no tengo mucho tiempo para quedar :/)
6-Explicar los otros cosplays que he hecho.
7-No sé si me dejo algo... seguro que se me ocurre de mientras.

When I was explaining Rin's cosplay... I realized that some things needed a better explaining... So, I'm going to make a post for each one... Just know this things are applied to all (?) cosplays, so I talked about this in Rin's cosplay post. (I'll repeat some things, but I'm trying to explain better)
1-Searching of wigs, and hpw to put on a wig cap ^^
2-Searching of coloour contact lenses (?) if you need them. It's better if the character has your same eyes, but this is not common. (this one has been already explained... just look for it in 'datos-info', 'cosplay' or 'sewing-cosiendo' seccion)
3-Searching of fabric.
4-Sewing goods (and some things about sewing) But I probably will split it in 2 posts, it depends on the longer of each explanation.
5-Pictures of the cosplays I've made. (;_; I don't have them yet... I don't have so much free time!)
6-Explaining about the cosplays I made.
7-I don't know if I'm missing something, but if I do... I'll remember while explaining everything

Ov<~* keep an eye here~ See you!
Ov<~* no perdais esto de vista~ Nos vemos! n______n

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario