Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

I take commissions! ^^ (recibo encargos n_n )

Hey! ^^  Now I'm taking commissions at my deviantart! ^^
Please, please, take a look at them!! ^^ I'm most taking commissions about broochs and hair accessories. I've done some, wich you can take a look HERE. I have to add more, but I think this is fine, for the moment ^^

I'm also taking commissions about cosplays and cosplay accessories, so, if you are interested, feel free to look at my cosplay folders to see the ones I've done ^^

If you haven't got an account, you can see Deviantart anyways, and you can communicate me by blogger ^^

Thank you~!! ^^
Visit commissions journal --> HERE

My last brooch:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario