Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

Denpa men: They came by wave (Derp-a-Men) Fast Review, tips and codes

So? I got a 3DS on January and the new Layton's game (The Miracle Mask one) for free just for buying the 3DS in time (lucky~!♪♫) -Btw, it's Yellow Pikachu version~
My friend code: 3883-5164-9875 ~ feel free to add me ^^

I completed it... It's a nice story, I enjoyed it. The music was fantastic, as always. But, I have to say that, after Unwound Future... it's difficult to create such a dramatic story. Though, I liked it a lot :3

So... I completed Layton, and I'm kinda tired of the last game I bought which I have since October (B/W2)
Then, I played with the Mii creator xP And tried some 3D minigames, and I tried some demo...

But then, I found Denpa Men: They came by wave O_O (Btw Denpa means wave in japanese) I have to say that the design and the name was catchy, but I'll be lying if I say that I'll buy it without trying it XD
It's nice that they made a demo, and it's really nice that you can Save game, and then, if you buy the complete game, you can still play with that one :3 So you don't lose your Denpa men :)
The only thing that is bad with Demo versions is that you have 10-30 times to play it. And, when you finish... it's over :/ But it only counts when you enter and quit the game, so if you stay all the time in the game, it's ok. Though, most Demo are so short :/
Also, I would like more games to have Demo, because I feel like I'm missing really nice games, but I can't buy something that I don't know if I'll enjoy it! :/

I liked it :3 It was surprising xD 
You can catch the Denpa men that are floating everywhere xDDD (But, hey, it works with wi-fi waves and stuff... So if you need more denpa men, you have to go to a walk to search for more >-<)
You can also get the Denpa men with QR codes, but in the demo version you can't read them, yet >_<

At first, the cave was like... D: I was dying all the time D: But the one that always died was my first DM, called Saj (who can revive dead ones xD). Now, I'm waiting for the weekend, and I'll buy the complete version of the game (wich is cheap o.o)

I think that, if you found this post, it's because you were already playing it, but... I'll tell more things about it, because... who knows?

Well... It's a normal RPG, like the picture down of this (paint power!)


Some of the DM don't have antennas, but their stats are way huge than the DM with antenna ones.
The stats are different, depending on the size of the DM, there are small and tall ones, skinny and chubby ones.
You can also equip them with items and clothes, to improve stats or habilities xD
There are lots of different antennas. I haven't found a lot :/ I need to search for more waves >_< Antennas can evolve between 8-13 lv., the most of them.

There's also 'shiny' DM. They are sparkly or with mixed colour stripes, which is very nice, because you mix the defense of those 2 colours, and you don't have weaknesses :3 For example, I have a DM called Marcus, that is red and light blue. That makes him strong to fire and ice attacks, but he hasn't got weaknesses :3

This game doesn't have an online part, but the 2nd game does have it, and more DM types (colours and so)

I'll put down here the QR codes of my DM (I can't show Saj,s one, he hasn't got one, due to being the main DM) Notice that I'm playing the european version, so if you have american or japanese game, the codes won't work for you :(


This is Saj, my main DM. He'll be Revive (All) sometime and it's Ice type.
This is Darryl, a Wind type DM, whose antenna is Water Cannon. It evolved at level 9 I think. This was my 2nd DM ^^ Now he's Mud Stream, but I don't know when evolved.

This is Marcus, red+light blue striped. His antenna is Mobilise (All), it evolved at level 8. This was my 3rd DM :3 He's so strong and grows up fast n_n

This is Ronan. He hasn't an antenna, but he's so strong, and it was really helpful at first, because at the begining, DM with antenna have a little AntennaPower so they run out of AP soon, and their attacks aren't strong.

This is Timmy, a Fire type DM. His antenna is Sandstorm, it evolved at level 9 I think. Now he's Hurricane, I don't know the level of evolution.

This is Enrique, an Ice type DM. His antenna is Bright Flash. It evolved at lv. 11, it grows slow :/ Now, he's Laser Beam


And, This is Alec, an Ice type DM. His antenna is Small heal. I hope the antenna evolves, because I'm already upset because I have 3 Ice type DM -_- I said Goodbye to Alec, so I think it evolved to Full Heal, but I don't know xD

This is Devan, a wind type DM. His antenna is Landslide (lv.12-13). He is BIG O_O it's the hugest DM I have, he has lots of Max HP, max AP and a decent attack. He's sooo slow, so I dressed him with that clothes, that increases the speed :3 Now, he's Avalanche.

I also caught more black and white DM without antenna, but they are quite random xD

And... Why my DM are lv.11-13 if I'm only with the Demo?? T^T I want weekend to come so I can buy the complete game!!
EDIT: I  posted another blogpost with more QR codes of the new DM I captured: HERE.

You can watch more things about Denpa Men here:

Denpa Men Youtube Channel (Some of the videos are really hilarious xDD)
Other Page (I reccomend reading this~ At the end of the page, it says the developers. A lot of people will be surprised :3)
Facebook Denpa Men page (Here, you can find QR codes for more DM)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario