Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

miércoles, 25 de diciembre de 2013

A song for me~

(English down of the Spanish bit) 
Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!
Bueno, al lio:
Ese momento en el que escuchas que cada nueva canción de Morning Musume desde que hicieron la encuesta de J-Melo tiene conceptos y frases que tú dijiste... (no digo que solo yo dijera cosas así, ok, pero... aun así!) *-*
Solo... Wow


Aunque no sea solo por mis palabras, el hecho de sentir que lo que has dicho ha podido inspirar para las canciones de un grupo que te gusta, es algo raro y que no se experimenta a menudo
La de What is Love ya me dejó un poco de piedra, pero esta ya es demasiado, hay frases casi literales x_D es que no hay nada en la canción que yo no dijera de un modo u otro x_D (el exceso electrónico me mata un poco, pero en fin, el ritmo tampoco es malo x_D)

Bueno, solo estaba contando lo feliz que estoy xD el mundo puede oir mis palabras :P

Heeeey, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year~ andddd xD so (?)
Did you know that last summer J-Melo held a poll about Morning Musume and the special ending song? (That was called “What is LOVE?” –baby don’t Hertz me, don’t Hertz me, no Morse~♪♫) whatever xD
I took part on it, I told them what I thought about “love, life, the things that are important for me and a letter for the girls” (that ended up being a bit long xD). I wrote very inspired words, because that’s how I am xD One can’t just say “Oh, Love is when you feel butterflies in your stomach” NO, NO! XD

Sooo… I was a bit worried about my letter being too long, too boring, difficult to understand (it is what happens when I get lost in my thoughts), or something… but..
SURPRISE! When I first heard “What is LOVE?” I felt like a lot of the thoughts were like the ones I wrote in my letter xD

I’m not saying that it’s just me, maybe a lot of people wrote similar things~
It was like a honour, but I felt wrong because of the electronic music.

Then… 笑顔の君は太陽さ Your bright smile is like the sunshine.
Just… Wow. This song is EXACTLY what I said in my letter. IT ALL.
Again, maybe some people said similar things as the ones I said, but, anyway, it’s O-o wow… I feel like it is written because of me xD Like, many people is going to hear my words, even though those people wouldn’t like those words if they knew they are mine xD
I’m happy that my thoughts (and also the rest of the fans thoughts) were an inspiration for the creation of new songs (I feel just a bit wrong about the electronic thing, but, meh, the rhythm isn’t bad anyway x_D)

 So... See you! ^^
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario