Cosplay blog!!

Hell-Oh~! This is Shion-S3esther! On this blog you can find my cosplays, dances, drawings, pictures, hobbies and thoughts xD
Hell-Oh~! Yo soy Shion-S3esther! En este blog encontraréis mis cosplays, bailes, dibujos, fotos, aficiones y rayadas mías xD
Hell-Oh~! Shion-S3estherです
!このブログでは、私のコスプレ、踊ってみた、ドローイング、写真、趣味や思考を見つけることができます^^ よろしくお願いします!

martes, 26 de septiembre de 2017

Gunpla & Iori

Hell-Oh! Esta vez quiero enseñaros mi colección de gunpla (ya montados, porque sin montar aun tengo varios esperando) y algunas figuras (no todas, porque pff).
Hell-Oh! So this time I want to show you my gunpla collection (only the ones assembled, I have more waiting in boxes, yet) and some figures (not all...)

Creo que ya hablé de gunpla en un post viejo, pero no importa.
Bien, pues vi a Breakman montando y pintando gunpla y quise probar, porque aunque no era muy fan de los mecha, me gustan mucho las manualidades, y realmente, en gundam hay un abanico muy amplio de mecha, para todos los gustos. Personalmente, prefiero las unidades marinas, porque tienen formas redondeaditas y muy extremadamente raras, nombres raros de c*jones y la joya de la corona: beargguy, beargguy-san y los puchigguys.
I think I already talked about gunpla in another post, but, anyway…

Ok, so one day I saw Breakman assembling and painting some gunpla and I wanted to try too, because, even though I’m not a huge mecha fan, I really enjoy crafts. Also, there are many different kinds of mecha in gundam, so I do found there some of my taste. I like marine units. They’re so unique and curvy, their names are so funny and they got the best: beargguy, beargguy-san and the pucchigguys.

Algunos los he montado sin más, otros tienen algún detalle pintado, otros los he pintado por completo y hay un par que han sufrido operaciones estéticas serias xD Pinté el Gyan con un recolor a lo Silver Chariot a modo de homenaje.
I assembled them all, some have little paint details, other are completely painted and there’s 2 that I modified. Also, I painted Gyan as a Silver Chariot tribute.




Purple parts because I like purple and it was boring xD

 Not yet painted

 A limited edition~yayy~












 I painted her hair, because the plastic glow at that part looked so cheap x_D I have an ocher bottle of paint (from one of the gunplas above) so I painted it. I also painted blush, nose shadow and lights, and the eyelid and mouth lines.



 Some of the new designs are hollow, and I don't like that. So I fixed that with sprue pieces. That's the guitar fixing process. I also fixed the drum and the popsicle.


Y de figuras (y otro merchan), os voy a enseñar esto :3 Son cosas de iori, puchimasu y Miss Monochrome ♥
About figures (and other merchan), I’m showing you some Iori stuff, puchimasu and Miss Monochrome ♥







Hay más cosas, pero de momento con esto sobra ^^ ¡Hasta la próxima!
There are more, but this is enough by now ^^ See you!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario